Wine investment is an investment like any other. What people might not know is that wine has been a major trading source throughout history within various societies. In centuries past, wine traded in for food and other supplies. A few millenniums later and wine is still a valuable asset. After all, it’s never going out of style or demand. Many people prefer to invest in wine especially because of the unexpected changes in economy making it safer to protect their income.
United Kingdom Vintners (UKV) has a small team of consultants dedicated to fine wine who are able to advise you accordingly depending on the available options. UKV PLC well respected wine broker in the UK. The team is made up of professionals who have a wealth of wine knowledge and oversee some of the finest-grade wines’ sale and acquisition. They have experience with wine from Italy, France and Spain, with the Champagne region especially well represented.
As soon as you contact UKV PLC, you get personalized service. A consultant can either meet you at the office in London, home office in Surrey or even in the comfort of your own home if you’d prefer it. Once you become a client, you will have a consultant dedicated to advising you on the latest movements and trends in the market. The time is ripe for wine investment.
If you’re wondering if investment in wine is a good idea, we have a few reasons why you should;
• Emerging markets (especially those of the BRIC markets; Brazil, Russia, India and China) have witnessed unprecedented demand. Wine investment has been performing very well recently compared to the more traditional investments.
• The demand for wine remains constant or grows as the global stock reduces. This means that naturally, the price goes higher.
• Grade wine investment is a tangible asset and can be compared to owning property; you get full ownership and control.
• It is completely insurable so theft and damage of the wines should be the least of your worries.
• The wine sector is not taxed on personal gains
To know more visit @: https://www.instagram.com/ukv_plc/